Bacon Broccoli Salad
Natasha Gildea, The Feisty Kitchen – from The Primal Kitchen cookbook
12 oz broccoli florets
¼ cup grape tomatoes, cut in thirds
¼ cup goji berries
¼ cup sprouted sunflower seeds
4 slices bacon chopped
1/3 cup classic mayo
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp MCT oil
1 tbsp shallot, minced
1 tsp honey
S&P to taste
- In med bowl, mix together broccoli, tomatoes, berries, seeds and bacon.
- Separately, in small bowl, combine ingred for dressing.
- Whisk mixture until combined, then season to taste.
- Add dressing to salad and stir to ensure broccoli is coated.
- Refrigerate for 30 min to allow flavors to mingle.So much yum! We made this in our “healthified girls luncheon” cooking class and it was the favorite recipe! Nutrient dense and full of healthy fats. A great side with any meal!