Are you ready to have a holly, jolly, healthy holiday season??
Well, I’ve got just the thing! Peppermint Mocha superfoods are launching November 2nd and I cannot wait to get my hands on this seasonal Shakeology flavor. If you want to enjoy this festive flavor (without the excessive amounts of sugar in your coffeehouse mocha), hit reply and type PEPPERMINT MOCHA and I will get
you all the details! In the meantime… here is a healthier peppermint mocha recipe to tide you over!
– ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
– 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– ½ tsp raw honey
– ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract
– 1 cup freshly brewed black coffee
1. Bring almond milk, cocoa powder, and honey to a boil in a medium pot over
medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat and mix vigorously with a whisk until frothy.
3. Pour coffee into a large serving mug and top with milk mixture… and enjoy!
What is your vote for a shake? Peppermint mocha, Pumpkin Spice or Salted Caramel?